• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Express 5:25 1X10 Combo - SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nklay1

Reaction score
I am selling a used Express 5:25 1X10 combo for $700 OBO + shipping/insurance, if not in the Columbus, OH area.

I bought this brand new as a Demo from Sweetwater in 2011 and it has had very little bedroom use in a smoke free home. There are just under 4 years left on the standard 5 year Mesa warranty and the original receipt will be included so the seller can contact Mesa to transfer the warranty. The amp was recently checked out by a local authorized Mesa technician and is in great working condition.

Purchase includes the original box, original receipt, warranty info, instruction manual, tags, footswitch, and padded Mesa cover. Great amp that is one of the loudest small amps on the market.

I will consider all reasonable offers as I am looking to unload the amp this week. PM or email me directly at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Latest posts

Back