• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 100w Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WovenDistortion

Reaction score
Hey what's up everyone. I'm selling my Roadster Head and figured this would be a great place to sell at. Though I don't post often, I usually lurk finding great tips on tone and playing. I also wanted to find a good home for it where it will get a lot of use. On to the amp:

The head was bought in 2007 and still has all the original tubes. I am the original owner and still have all the paperwork in order to transfer the Warranty. The amp has had a lot of really great use out of it. It has been in a non-smoking environment the entire time, I've recorded with it (this is where boogies shine IMO), and have jammed with friends many times with it. I love this thing, but my needs at the moment don't require a fire-breathing monster like this thing :twisted: It sounds as though I bought it last week and honestly, it sounds better now than it ever has.

It comes with the Roadster Head, footswitch and DIN cable, paperwork, and the head cover.

Here is my craigslist posting with pics - http://columbus.craigslist.org/msg/2237508357.html

Send me a p.m. or drop me an email if you're interested - [email protected]

I'll ship to anywhere in the US.

Back