• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Bass 400+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turmoil

Reaction score
Up for sale is an amp i'm most certainly going to miss. I have a bunch of references under this username on rig-talk, sevenstring.org, jemsite, boogie board, harmony central, and ebay under the name snowfallabove. Now onto the item :)

I've owned this guy for almost 10 years now. I retubed it within the last several years with JJ pre/power tubes and it has very little play time on it...just haven't been playing bass much anymore. Everything works perfectly and it does have some wear and tear on it (scratches, nicks, sticker residue) but it's nothing too bad for an almost 30 year old amp :)

I'm looking for around $900.
If you want additional info/pictures just shoot me a message :)
thanks!

Here are some pictures:
mesaFront-1.jpg

mesaRear.jpg

mesaSideTop.jpg

I've changed my mind on shipping the 400+. Shipping is going to be about $70 though and i'm definitely going to send it in two boxes (1 for the amp, 1 for all 16 tubes) because i just don't trust shipping services :lol:

Latest posts

Back