• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa/Boogie 50/50 rack power amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott from _actual time_

Reaction score
FS: Mesa/Boogie 50/50 50-watt stereo rack power amp. Two channels, 50 watts each. Two rack spaces, four 6L6 tubes. A half-power switch for running at lower volumes. Great tube power with tons of low end.

5050-front1.jpg

This unit is an older one that was modded to include the Deep Mod, the change to the 50/50's circuitry made in the mid-90s to better match the voice of the Triaxis (you can see the choke filter for the Deep Mod through the grille on the side of the amp). The Deep Mod on this unit was professionally installed by Jeff at Buddha Amplification.

Works perfectly, but only in decent cosmetic condition. One of the rack ears is bent at the and there are lots of small nicks and gouges and some scratches on the top. Here's a pic of the top and a pic of the back. The tubes in it are 5881s and they have about a hundred hours of playing time on them; not brand new but definitely not used up.

$375 plus shipping. And this amp is heavy, so shipping would likely be about $35 in the U.S.

Payment by Paypal only. You can contact me by PM or by email at actualtime [AT] his.com . I have 100% positive Ebay feedback under the user name scott951357 and lots of iTrader feedback on the forums at sevenstring.org. Thanks.

I assume you used the rockmaster preamp with it... killer combo?

Awesome combo, especially since it has Deep Mod. I got so much thick low-end that I had to dial back my outboard EQ.

I'm keeping another Rock Master (I have two) and my Mesa 20/20--I'm just not playing enough to also keep the 50/50.

Latest posts

Back