• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie 2x12 Rectifier Horizontal Cabinet

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruso

Reaction score
Up for sale is my almost mint Mesa Boogie 2x12 Rectifier Horizontal Guitar Cabinet. I picked this up a few months ago brand new for use with my MKIV head. This thing is incredible. In my opinion, it is one of the best 2x12 cabinets on the market! Unfortunately, it is way too big and way too loud for my closet-sized office/practice room. Like the MKIV that I have for sale, it must go in lieu of something much smaller. It is in perfect condition for the exception of a small dent in the tolex. When I first opened the box upon bringing it home from my local Mesa dealer, I noticed that the package of castors were resting against the very same spot. It appears that this happened during shipping from Mesa to my local dealer. Instead of taking it back and waiting another month for another, I decided to just keep it and deal with it. Cabinet will be shipped in the original Mesa Boogie box and includes unopened slip cover.

IMG_4320.jpg

IMG_4317.jpg

IMG_4324.jpg

IMG_4328.jpg

Performance Features:
120 Watt
V30 Speakers
Closed Back
8 Ohm

Finish & Construction:
Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet
Black Taurus Vinyl Covering
Black Twisted Jute Grille
Black Piping
Trak-Loc™ Removable Casters
Slip Cover

Dimensions:
17-1/2in H
30-1/8in W
14-1/4in D
44.45cm H
76.52cm W
36.20cm D

Weight:
61 lbs
27.67 kg

Asking $399 plus $50 shipping firm (PayPal users add PayPal fees). Please note, I will only ship to a PayPal user whose address if confirmed through their PayPal account, no exceptions! If you cannot meet these simple requirements, I will accept a cashier's check or money order for payment. All low-ballers will be ignored! Do not contact me unless you are serious about buying this cabinet and have money in hand! If you have any interest, please send me a private message.

For references, check out my feedback on eBay under the username "ryanmancuso" or search my classified threads on Rig-Talk.com under my username "ruso"

Thanks for looking!

-Ryan

Bump for price drop!

Yes, this is still for sale. I've been so consumed with my job the past few years, I totally forgot I even had it. I'll take $399 plus $50 shipping firm (PayPal users add PayPal fees).

Heritage Softail said:
How far are you from Atlanta?

Ah, I'm in West Virginia. Rough estimate: about 700 miles or 12 hours of driving.

Latest posts

Back