• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Mark IVb Widebody Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CerpinVolta

Reaction score
I bought this combo new on 8/13/05. Everything works perfectly on this amp I have never had any problems with it. This amp has never been gigged and kept in a smoke free environment. It was re tubed with 5881's around 2 months ago.

Cosmetically this amp is in absolutely amazing shape. The only real flaw on it is some of the stitching on the handle has started to come loose. Other then that i would say its a 9/10. I'm selling this to help fund buying a Roadster or possibly a Sig:X. It comes with the slip cover and all the paperwork such as the manual and all those goodies.

I'm asking $1450 OBO. I will accept money order, cashiers check and Paypal if buyer pays fees. Buyer chooses shipping method and pays the actually shipping cost. PM with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking :)

Sorry I only have kinda crappy camera phone pictures right now.

Any references? Do you have an Ebay ID with feedback?

I also pm'd you with an offer.

Thanks.
Dave

Latest posts

Back