• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Mark IVa Short Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sicktght311

Reaction score
As i've been thinkin over the past few weeks, i am gettin rid of my Mark IV. Its served me well for the past 9 months and i love it, but its time to move on to something more practical. If it didnt weigh like 80lbs and wasnt so complicated to integrate into a rack setup i'd probably keep it, but i'm in need of more simplicity, and flexibility for now since i'll be gettin back to playing live in a month or so and i'm gonna have to lug this stuff around. Time for a triaxis. I wish i could keep both, but i'm not a doctor yet haha.

So here it is. Its up for grabs for you guys first before i bother with evilbay.

1991 Mark IVa.
Tubes in it are Groove Tubes power tubes (6l6) and stock mesa preamp tubes.
I will include my set of stock mesa 420's that came with the amp. The groove tubes have plenty of life left in them.
The amp itself is absoultely pristine. No nicks, dings, or major cuts at all. No stains, and the chassis is in great shape. No scratchy pots, no broken knobs, and it sounds FANTASTIC.
I used it to record my band's entire new album coming out in a month or two.

Unfortunately the only thing i DO NOT have is the FU-2 footswitch. I used my GCX for switching (which will also be for sale since i'll be going completely midi controlled devices for my rack). You can usually pick one up on the boogie board or evilbay.

I paid almost $1400 for it at the height of the Mark IV craze, so i'm askin $1300 for this shipped to anywhere in the Continental US only. However if you're in the NY metro area we can just do a meet and greet and i'll give it to ya for $1250. Paypal is ok, check is ok (just gotta let it clear before i ship).

PM me if you're interested.

PS - I'll have pics and serial number tonight if you need them. Forgot my camera at home.

Pics and serial

MarkIV001.jpg

MarkIV002.jpg

MarkIV003.jpg

Back