• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark IV Short Combo w/ EV speaker - Price Correction+Pic

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdortona

Reaction score
For sale is an excellent/mint condition 2002 Mesa Boogie Mark IV Short Combo 1x12 with an EVM12L Black Shadow speaker. Also included is the footswitch, old-style heavy duty Mesa cover, casters and manual. All knobs, footswitch and functions work 100%. This is not [yet another] Mark IV scam :roll: ! Price $1275 + shipping.
[/b]

The cab is in excellent shape with no Tolex dings, scuffs or tears. The amp was recently serviced by Voodoo Amps in Ithaca NY because UPS damaged two preamp tubes (V1 & V4) in transit. I am the second owner of this amp and have had it about six weeks. They were replaced with Mesa Ruby Tubes and they gave it a clean bill of health. Receipt is available upon request. Other than that, I have no idea how much mileage is on the other tubes. Please note that the tubes are not in the amp because I have packed them in preparation for shipping.

Will ship to continental US and Canada only via UPS ground, insured. The box weighs 83 pounds and is very well packed in a 32”x23”X15” mesa box. FYI, if shipping to Canada, the buyer pays all shipping, customs, and duty charges. I will not alter the package's description, insure it for less than the purchase price, claim that it is a gift or say that it is a repair return. I live in Sayre, PA which is close to Elmira, NY (30 mins), Syracuse, NY (2 hours) and Rochester/ Buffalo NY (3 hours), and Scranton, PA (90 mins), if you would like to pick it up.

Any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks!

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

Side2.jpg

Side1.jpg

Matt is a straight up guy, folks. We traded heads not too long ago and he was very easy to work with and his packing was top-notch! I would do business with him again in a heartbeat...

Good luck with the sale, Matt... I wouldn't mind to have it myself, but can't afford it at the moment...

Hey Adam!

I greatly appreciate the character reference :D :D ! I trust that the Roadster is treating you well. Have you had a chance to gig with it yet? Me, I'm shopping for a band at the moment :roll: Take care!

Matt

No gigs with it yet. Actually, the first practice with it is this weekend. We lost our drummer right after you and I made the trade, and just found another drummer about two weeks ago - of course then we had to give him time to learn the 40+ songs...

It's been sounding stellar in my living room and I'm sure it will sound even better with the band!

I am very interested in buying the combo... I am just waiting on the sale of my Roadster head and 4x12... once that is through, and if you still have the Mark.. i will be ready with cash

Thanks for responding. I few other folks have expressed interest in buying the amp too, and like yourself, are trying to sell their gear. Should it be sold, I'll will make sure to post it. Thanks!

Matt

I got a PM of a user called 'Thayer' claiming he had a Mark IV for sale. Turns out he sent me pictures of this amp. :lol:

Latest posts

Back