• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark IIC+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterofsparks

Reaction score
I've decided to sell my C+. This one is simul-class and reverb with white tolex. The tolex is in pretty nice shape, although there is a nick on the back. There are also a couple of extra screw holes in the speaker baffle. Also, there was a tear in the cone that I repaired with fabric glue. Doesn't affect the sound but I included a picture. Great amp. I basically just a bedroom player and can't play it loud enough to really let it rip. The amp will come with a road case and amp cover.

I'd like to get $2,150 shipped and paypaled obo. Let me know if additional pix would help. Happy to answer all questions.

Thanks.

Scott

my.php
[/url]
my.php
[/url][/img]
my.php
[/url]
my.php
[/url][/img]

couple of questions...

is the simul-class switch on the front? Can't tell from the picture. Also, is the serial number 13079? I can't quite make it out either.

I have a friend who's real interested. Got to ask him if he has the money first though :p

Hey guys,

Simul switch is on the front - there's no switch on the back. Says simul/class A. I think since there's no eq in/out switch there was room for the simul switch. I've seen it there on other amps. Serial # is 13072.

Thanks much.

Scott

Sorry about the small pix guys - it was all I could do to get them hosted. Happy to send/post more.

I cant believe you guys have actually money to offer these...
Who possibly can use that much for bedroom playing only.. you luckers..:D Good luck for your sale.

I'm definately interested but I won't actually be able to purchase my next amp for another 3 to 4 weeks.

I am betting this one will make someone very happy 8)

AJ_Newkirk said:
I'm definately interested but I won't actually be able to purchase my next amp for another 3 to 4 weeks.

I am betting this one will make someone very happy 8)

p.m. sent

Hi, I am interested in your llC+. Is it still available? I can pay via PayPal. Thanks! Allan. 8) )

Thanks Scott! The lead channel on this combo just might be a bit smoother, than on my 85 Cll+ head. Sweet!

Latest posts

Back