• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mark IIB Short Head - PRICE DROP

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdortona

Reaction score
Looking to sell my MKIIB short head (SR 7712). It is the 60/100 watt version with reverb, but no EQ. I purchased it used this past September from Atomic Music in Maryland, but have used it very little. The amp is fully functional and includes the Mesa 1 button footswitch. I have not had it serviced since buying it. The fan is loud and could be replaced with a quieter one, but it works AOK. Otherwise, the amp 100% works and has the classic Boogie overdrive with the extra gain boost being footswitchable too. Manual included of course. Please note that the lead drive pot (which had a dead spot at 2 1/2) has been replaced with a new pot from Mesa.

I have 100% + feedback on the 'Bay (mdortona) and have done multiple BB deals with Monsta-Tone (Andy), GTS (George), MusicManJP6 (Adam), fredster, and echojorge.

Looking for $600 plus shipping, Paypal please add 3%. Please note that in the footswitch pic, the double switch on the right IS NOT part of the sale. Thanks!

Matt

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

Back