• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Lone Star Special 410

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Resonator

Reaction score
I'm selling my Lone Star Special 410. I bought the Amp new last May (2007). It's in "MINT CONDITION", and I do mean MINT! It has stayed in my music room since the day I bought it. My music room is Humidity Controlled and no smokers in this house. I've always played at bedroom volume. The speakers aren't even broken in yet. The LSS 410 still has four years left on the transferable warranty. I have everything that came with it including manuals, hang tags and even the original shipping box and packing materials. It's just more amp than I need for the space I have. Even though it doesn't sound nearly as good as the LSS, I'm going to just stick with an old Hot Rod Deluxe. I also need the money for a PRS Johnny Hiland I ordered.

The dealer where I bought the amp said they will buy it for $1300. So anything I can get over that, and worth my time to ship it, will be considered.

I'd say $1500 would be good. You never see these on ebay. There's a reason three of the four guys in Customer Service at Mesa own the LSS 410.

I've sold on ebay. You can check my history under denny1948golf.

If you have any questions, you can email or PM me.

By the way, I'm leaving the country for two weeks as of Saturday the 16th. I'll be back on the first of March.

Thanks, Res

Latest posts

Back