• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: IIC+ Short Head, Hardwood/Wicker, Fully Loaded

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mystidream

Reaction score
My IIC+ is off the market. I've decided to keep it.

DSCN07770001.jpg

DSCN07750001.jpg

DSCN07400002.jpg

DSCN07780001.jpg

mystidream said:
Dror520 said:
Hey, what are you doing ?!? didn't swear by that amp ? what happened ? what amp do you have now ?

Thats why its just a feeler. I haven't comitted to selling it yet.

Oh, OK but still what were you thinking of selling it ? and what amp did you want to replace it with ?

just curious...

Dror520 said:
mystidream said:
Dror520 said:
Hey, what are you doing ?!? didn't swear by that amp ? what happened ? what amp do you have now ?

Thats why its just a feeler. I haven't comitted to selling it yet.

Oh, OK but still what were you thinking of selling it ? and what amp did you want to replace it with ?

just curious...

I'm thinking of getting another Mark IV Short Head and a Lonestar Short Head, or going for a Bogner Ecstasy.

JOEY B. said:
I would seriously consider waiting until winter NAMM before buying another MkIV.

I'm going to, I was just thinking what I would do with the money later down the line. Weighing out my options so to speak.

mystidream said:
MikeK said:
Is that shell original from the factory?

I'm not the original owner of the amp, but the shell is definitely a Mesa shell. My Mark IV was in it before.

Cool. I hadn't noticed before that hardwood heads are not dovetailed like the combos.

MikeK said:
mystidream said:
MikeK said:
Is that shell original from the factory?

I'm not the original owner of the amp, but the shell is definitely a Mesa shell. My Mark IV was in it before.

Cool. I hadn't noticed before that hardwood heads are not dovetailed like the combos.

My hardwood headshell actually is dovetailed. It may not be noticeable in the pics, but it is.

Latest posts

Back