• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Ibanez RG7420 with Swirl Paintjob and DiMarzio CL/LF set

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mystidream

Reaction score
I'm selling an Ibanez RG7420 that has been swirled in pink, yellow, and orange. The body is basswood and has a Lo-TRS 7 trem. The guitar has been upgraded with black and green DiMarzios (a Crunchlab in the bridge, and a Liquifire in the neck), multicolor swirl paintjob, multicolor vinyl Universe pyramid decals on the fretboard, a neon green Universe logo on the headstock, neon green knobs and switch tip, and a yellow DiMarzio cliplock strap.

The guitar has some dings and dents (pictured), but the overall playability is great, and it sounds like a beast. The guitar does not come with a case, but for $100 extra, I will include my Suhr gig bag. Anyone that has these gig bags know that they're high quality and super padded. All around really nice gig bags. The bridge on the guitar is missing the nut that holds the trem arm, and the trem arm. I'm looking for $575 or best offer. Feel free to shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks.

Pics:
Swirl1.jpg

Swirl2.jpg

Swirl3.jpg

22-1.jpg

21.jpg

19-2.jpg

16.jpg

-Phil

Latest posts

Back