• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: GCX Audio Switcher, BBE Mindbender, and Pickups!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Last for sale thread went great, so let's see if you can do it again!

For trade, I'm looking for a little big muff, or some other small footprint fuzz.

All prices include paypal and shipping to the continental US. I can also ship to Canada, but I will need a little more to cover the shipping difference.

-GCX Audio Switcher: Amazing true bypass looper to run with a midi controller. Works perfectly, and comes with power supply. $325

-BBE Mindbender Chorus / Vibrato: Awesome ANALOG pedal, but I'm just not a chorus guy afterall.....as new condition with original box, manual, and adapter. $100

-x3 EMG 81/85 Zakk Wylde sets: I have three of these, as I've decided to keep EMGs in only two of my guitars. Comes in original box with all parts it had originally. $160 per set

-Seymour Duncan SH-14 Custom 5 Nickel: Awesome pickup, especially for a big mahogany body, but I sold the guitar I had it in. Ordered it custom from Duncan with the cover....$70

-Dimarzio PAF Pro: Same deal as above. $50

-PRS #7 Bass: Out of my USA Singlecut....great neck pup...one of my favorites. $75

Thanks for looking. Offers are accepted, and I can get you a better deal if you buy more.

Eric

Back