• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Mark V Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilEmuOfDoom

Reaction score
I bought this off another forum member back in April and although it's a really cool amp and I love some of the lead sounds I can get out of it, I really want a rectifier and I only play at home so I've ordered a Mini Rectifier. I have the original box, manuals, covers and original purchase receipt for warranty transfer which should be good through December 2014. The only wear is a bit of the writing near the power and standby switches but I have a replacement face from Mesa that is mint. I'll try to get some pics posted tomorrow.

Price: $1700 Shipped / Paypaled (FIRM)

If you're local, I also have a Mesa standard slant 4x12 cab available as well although I'd prefer to trade the 4x12 for a Rectifier 2x12 cab.

Trades considered (+/- Cash where warranted):
EBMM JP6 with Roasted Neck or Rosewood Neck
EBMM JP7
EBMM BFR JP6
Ibanez Universe
Ibanez JS2400
Ibanez Jem7VBSL

Pics:
IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

ljbarbeau said:
Any interest for a jem7d bk?

http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/JEM7D
Sadly, that's the only Jem I'm not really interested in (although I'm kinda "meh" on the BSB and FP). Cool guitar, just the wrong options for me: Wizard neck instead of Jem profile neck, Breed pickups instead of Evos, bubbly finish. I actually owned one briefly a while back.

Thanks for the offer though!

if it makes a difference I did replace the breeds with evo pu.
but it is thru that the neck is a super wizard which is even slimmer then the jem one..

but np I wasn't even planning on selling this guitar for now, but for the right piece of gear id let it go.. ;)

Latest posts

Back