• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS / FT: Mark IV long head for a 2 channel Dual Rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttbaron

Reaction score
I'm looking to trade a very good condition Mark IV long head (S# IV5186) for a 2 channel Dual Rectifier. It was recently inspected and has new JJ 6L6 power tubes installed by my tech. I left the preamp tubes in from the seller - Sovtek 12ax7's and one balanced Mesa 12ax7 for the phase inverter. I got it in January and it has very low hours on the power tubes. Comes with footswitch.

I'd prefer to trade, but will sell it if I have to.

You can see it here - http://www.musicfromtheashes.com/markiv.htm

I'm looking for an older 2 channel dual rec, but will consider newer ones. Head or rackmount - either is ok. Must be well taken care of - good to excellent condition. Must have pictures. For references, my ebay id is 7string

well, if you do decide you want to sell it...how much would you be looking to get for it because i may be interested in buying it.

Not interested in any Marshalls, sorry.

With the new tubes and the tech work in it, I'd ask $1300 plus shipping or best offer.

dude, i have an older 2 channel dual rec that just got retubed with JJ KT88's. just so happens that with the style of music i am playing now, i have been looking to trade up for a Mark IV. are you still interested in trading?

Back