• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Mark III Blue Stripe

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schmoog

Reaction score
For Sale Or For Trade: 80's Mesa Mark III Blue Stripe combo. This guy has all the options, eq, simul-class, and the original EV12L speaker. All original parts, except for tubes, which are electro harmonix except for v2 or v3 (can't remember which lol....) which is a vintage Mullard. Power tubes are TAD 6L6's in the middle, and JJ KT77's in the outside pair.

As far as trades, looking for another amp, trades for any THD amp will be welcomed HAPPILY, so univalve, bivalve, and flexi 50 owners, do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

As far as the sale goes, I'm looking for about 750 relatively firm, but make me an offer

Sound clips here: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=678480

Pic Here:
03190722451.jpg

Pics and clips fixed.

Currently have 2 offers for the same undisclosed amount.....

Any traders out there or better offers better make it quick...

The clip sounds a little loose in the low end, is that how it sounds to your ear, or just the way it's recorded?

It's how it was recorded. I recorded it with the thiele extension cabinet which had a crappy speaker, which affected the recording. Also the guitar in those clips is tuned 1 full step down.

When I recorded those, I was looking for a very expressive low end, so I did it that way on purpose. The beauty of the later marks (IIC, III, IV) is that they'll get as tight or loose as you want. Extremely flexible.

Also an update. I Do have a road case, but I need to locate it. The amp has reverb which I didn't post initially, and I don't have any of the footswitches.

Latest posts

Back