• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT JETCITY 100H CUSTOM RESONANCE MOD 100Watt HOTROD+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msnooks

Reaction score
JET CITY 100H CUSTOM 100 WATT HEAD [UK] £300 OR SWAP FOR MESA STUDIO PREAMP

The 100 watt head is like new. I have only used it a hand full of times and can never really
find the time to use the amp anymore with being so busy at work.

The amp is just over a year old now and only played a few times so the tubes are more or less new and not fully worn in yet. I bought this brand new at the time so I am the only owner.

5x 12ax7 tubes and 4x 6L6 power tubes. 16, 8 & 4ohm speaker cab outputs. 16ohms sounds better.

It comes with its original jet city box/packaging it came in a long with the footswitch (with the jet city footswitch box) manuals and jet city stickers which haven’t been used.

It’s a great sounding amplifier which definitely packs a punch, has really good cleans and has a really crunchy and overdriven second channel. It has a fully FX loop so you can stack up custom rackmount pre amps etc.

The amp head has been CUSTOMISED with a RESONANCE MOD which is the last dial on the right with no label/writing on. This dial totally changes the characteristics of the amplifier giving it a lot more depth and low end which also improves both clean and overdrive channels. Personally I think all amps should have resonance dials as it really does make a massive difference to the amplifier.

There are a tonne more modifications you can do to this amp as it’s very versatile. The jetcity amp is pretty much a hotrod+ that cost £1500+ for these amplifiers, only difference is its not handwired. The jet city 100h amp is heavily based on the SLO 100 with the circuitry so it’s a much cheaper option to get a great sound. If you more low end you can swap out the 6L6 power tubes and put in KT66’s. You just have to re bias the tubes before you install them. There is a whole community for customising jet city and soldano amplifiers so there is a whole load more tone you can accomplish.

I do have the schematics for this amplifier so you want them I can throw them in.

I can get a courier to deliver it for a next day delivery depending on where it is going to. Amp head weighs around 20kg

It’s a great deal for such a great amplifier and will be missed.

9174241-811-640x480.jpg

9174243-811-640x480.jpg

9174244-811-640x480.jpg

Latest posts

Back