• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Fractal Axe-FX Standard/RJM Rg-16/SKB 8-space Roto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdurso

Reaction score
Looking to trade or sell the following items:

Fractal Axe-FX Standard: Its in great condition. Only blemishes are a little rack rash on the bottom and a little near one of the rack ears. Some of the paint below the Exit button has worn away but overall the unit looks great and sounds/functions like new. I've been using this as my primary recording device but have recently been satisfied with a mix of amp simulator software so the Axe hasn't been getting much use. Looking for $1050 shipped to the lower 48.

RJM RG-16: I have moved away from rack gear completely so the RG-16 isn't getting much use at all. Its in near mint condition and works flawlessly. I used to use it with my Roadster/Rack setup but in the last 6 months have migrated to a ED/Pedalboard setup. I purchased this new about 4 years ago for $650 and have the cable the works with the Roadster/RK (which was $50). Looking for $400 shipped to lower 48 with Roadster/RK cable.

SKB 8-Space Roto: Again, moving away from rack gear so I have no use for it anymore. Bought it about 8 years ago and has served me well. Its in good condition (what you'd expect from an almost 10 year old rack) and does its job well. Looking for $50 and really don't want to ship due to the size.

Pics to come soon. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Bumping this up as it's time to fund my wedding so this gear has to go.

Axe-FX - $950 shipped and paypal'd
RJM RG16 - $350 shipped and paypal'd

Some other gear I'm looking to unload... Make me an offer if you're interested in these as I haven't had a chance to look at what they're going for.
Fulltone OCD v4
Xotic BB Preamp
Earthquaker devices dispatch master
1999 PRS Brazilian McCarty (if the price is right)
ESP EC1000
Basson 2x12 cab

Latest posts

Back