• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Brand new Yngwie signature strat - SOLD!-

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supreeth

Reaction score
I have a 2009 YJM signature strat bought on Feb 3, 2010 from Musiciansfriend for sale. I bought it on a whim and it's a great sounding and great playing guitar (It sounds absolutely majestic on both my Mark V and a buddy's Roadster) but I need to let it go in order to finance another purchase. (I'm also selling a bunch of other stuff which I'll post in a separate thread) This guitar is as brand new as it can get and has about 1.5 hours playing on it.

Color: Vintage White (Creamy Yellow)
Fretboard: Maple
Pickups: DiMarzio YJM

You can see pics of my guitar at

http://picasaweb.google.com/vsupreeth/YJMStratocaster#

As you can see the guitar itself is totally blemishless, no dings, scratches or any defect at all.

I paid $1700 for it brand new and asking for $1450 shipped. Includes Hardshell case, strap, all the stickers/tags, original receipt, a dusting cloth, cable which came with the guitar, and I will throw in a mogami cable and a couple of string sets as well. if interested please PM me or email me at [email protected] and any additional info you need like pics, serial number etc. All payments by paypal or cash (if you're local).

EDIT: Also open to trades for high quality US made acoustic guitars.

Thanks,
Supreeth

Bump :-D

I will also listen to trades offers for high quality acoustic guitars and we can settle the difference in percieved value with cash. Thanks for your time!

cheers,
Supreeth

It's on eBay now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270569413515&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks,
Supreeth

Another friendly bump :) There's about a day for the eBay listing to end. You can get a great value for this guitar the way the bidding is going now.

Thanks,
Supreeth

Latest posts

Back