• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS EVM-12L, Black Shadow MC-90, and EV G 200-L

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAPDUNN

Reaction score
I have three speakers for sale.

I have an excellent condition EVM-12L 8 Ohm speaker out of a Mark III for sale for $100 plus shipping.

I have a Black Shadow Celestion MC-90 out of a Widebody 1x12 cabinet for sale. It has low hours and is in excellent condition. Asking $75 plus shipping.

I have an EV G 200-L 200 watt speaker that was specially designed for Marshall and its 30th Anniversary combo amp. It is in excellent condition. It is rare and I'm looking for $150 plus shipping.

All these speakers work perfectly. I am just replacing them with Vintage 30's and greenback 25's.

The EVM-12L has sold to Little Wiggler.

I pulled the EV out of the 30th Anniversary Marshall and it is identical to the EVM. So I put it in the Mark III and it sounds just like the EVM-12L. I guess it was rebadged. As there is lots of interest I will lower the price on it to $100 also.

I am in Daphne, Alabama

Jim, I would have to think about it and the EVM has sold. If the Marshall EV interests you, let me know.

All speakers have sold! Thanks for buying my stuff and I hope you are pleased!

Back