• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: DC-10 head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klinger_04

Reaction score
Hey guys, just putting it out there for yall...

My DC-10 head is for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170120892546&rd=1&rd=1

Have fun and thanks for looking guys!

Oh and my Avatar 2x12 is also for sale there, you can find a link of that on there.

Man, sorry about that price! I meant to bid but forgot. Ah, well. If it falls through I'll buy it no problem!

Congrats my man! I'll buy it off you all day at that price if you decide you don't like it.

Spike,
I'll let ya know. I'm buying it to try out to see if it fits my flavor. If not I figured I would be able to sell it and get my $ back at that price. Just waiting for it to arrive.

Sounds good buddy. Oh, and I checked out your band. Awesome doomy stuff! Great recording too! Check mine out www.myspace.com/smatbkotda

Latest posts

Back