• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Brand new Mesa Boogie Roadster

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might help to put up pictures rather than bumping it every few days.

Express' have low watts so that might work for an apartment and I've heard Mark IV's do pretty good at low volumes when tweaked right. Your Roadster does have a half power switch but it only take its from 100 to 50 watts which isn't going to do much for volume. If you are looking for a cranked tone at low volumes you are going to need an amp that is only around 5 to 10 watts and that will still be loud when turned up a lot.

why does everybody have to comment if they're not interested, if you have an offer then go for it, if you're just going to leave a stupid comment then leave it alone

first off where are you located exactly, with that i can determine weather or not i should bother asking if you would like to do a trade plus money

mysticdonut said:
why does everybody have to comment if they're not interested, if you have an offer then go for it, if you're just going to leave a stupid comment then leave it alone

Well, you have no price, no pictures, and your reasoning for selling it makes sense because you can't play loud but your wanting to trade for another boogie or an engl shows that you don't understand that any mesa amp and engl or tube amp is going to be too loud for your apartment.

You bump this thread every few days and you are doing the same thing over on the ENGL forum and no one seems to be paying attention to it over there.

I bet you if you put a price up and put pics up you won't have to bump every 3 days. You'll have a lot more people getting a hold of you. But I guess you think this amp will have a better chance selling when no one knows how much you are selling it for and no one knows what it looks like.

Look man, its none of your business what im looking for or what I want, ok. If you are just going to come in here and say stuff that doesnt really even matter to you and does not affect you in any way then why dont you just get a life instead of harassing people. I do know how loud one is because I've had a few, but I can just keep it in a practice space and use only a line 6 or something for my apartment. So just leave it alone.

so just keep your roadster in a practice space then and stop bumping your post every few days on an amp that you aren't willing to tell anyone the price or show proof that you actually own the amp by putting pictures up.

Of course according to your first post you have never played this amp so you wouldn't know how this amp sounds at low volumes...since you bought this amp and have had it for a decent amount of time but never played on it.

What does it matter to you? I am going to put pics up and a price and I played once and it doesnt sound great at low volumes. Just stop commenting cause it makes you look like you sit at your computer racking up information about people then telling them about stuff they didnt do.

Woah Woah Woah

mysticdonut said:
What does it matter to you? I am going to put pics up and a price and I played once and it doesnt sound great at low volumes. Just stop commenting cause it makes you look like you sit at your computer racking up information about people then telling them about stuff they didnt do.

But in your very first post you said you never played it?

I played it at the dealer I got it from, and even if I did play it once, they leave them on for 24 hours at the factory.

Does no one bother to read the classified rules or something?

4. If you are selling please include a price as most people ignore the 'Make Me an Offer' threads.
not to mention
7. You must have 10 posts or more before opening a thread in the classified section

You said you were going to put a price up 2 days ago. It doesn't take 2 days to type "$1600" or whatever your price is and then submit it. You've actually replied 3 times to this post since you said you were going to put up the price but haven't put up a price.

I'm a suspicious person and I myself wouldn't go for your post and I wouldn't recommend anyone contacting you about it because I think something smells fishy.

I hope you prove me wrong and are legit though.

Chill out man I have some here, Im looking 1700, sorry for the bad lighting

http://s601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/mysticaldonut/?action=view&current=p_00025.jpg&newest=1

http://s601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/mysticaldonut/?action=view&current=p_00027.jpg&newest=1

Back