• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Boogie Mark IV Hardwood Combo w/EV Speaker - SOLD!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgrier1

Reaction score
Hello All,

Longtime lurker and new member. I'm interested in getting another Boogie in the future but need to sell my gorgeous Mark IV first.

This was purchased by me in late '91 or early '92 direct from the Factory. I am the original owner. It is the hardwood/wicker 1X12 combo with the Electrovoice 200W speaker. It is serial number: IV2096 if you can date it from that.

The special thing is that this one was only used as a bedroom amp (heh! OK, a little loud for that!) so it has seen very light easy use. I have all the paperwork including the original typewritten instructions, the paper knob sheet that fits on top through the handle, the wheel casters, original black boogie cover, and a flight case purchased new from Mesa/Boogie Hollywood. Of course the footswitch is included, too.

I believe I replaced the tubes once a while ago with original boogie tubes, but it has seen limited use since then.

Bottom line: this is an excellent, clean example of this amp and should go to a good home from a knowledgeable, deserving owner - that's why I'm posting it here first.

I'm asking $1750 + shipping. As you all know, it is very heavy and will need some special arrangements to ship. Please keep this in mind.

I live in the Greater Los Angeles Area and would welcome anyone to come by and check it out before you buy it if you are in the area. I'll also drive 50 miles in any direction to get it to a buyer's home or meeting place in SoCal.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] for more info and questions.

I'll shoot some pix in the next day or two and host them on here.

Forgot to mention...

I'd consider trades (with cash, if appropriate) on McNaught, Driskill, and "nice" PRS guitars :wink:

Also will do partial trade for Landgraff or Klon pedals.

Mike

OK, final price drop before I go to the Bay... $1750 + shipping... Ping me and make it happen. If worried about low post count here, check out my eBay name (mgrier1) and see that I am capable of a solid, safe transaction hundreds of times over...

Best,

Mike

Please, before you sell...

Please copy the manuals to .pdf or some other format and share. There are a lot of us without the manuals. I heard that there are some nice settings in the older manual. I have a Mark IVa that I just got and I am spending way too much time spinning knobs. (This might have to do with needing fresh tubes)

I have seen several posts saying to post up the old manuals and nobody has...

Latest posts

Back