• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS A & S Professionsal 12 Space Shock Rack / Mesa Rectif

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazbin

Reaction score
Professional Top Notch (A & S) 12 space shock rack / Mesa Rectifier Head Flight Case Combo. ATA flight case great shape with side storage compartment and casters. Approx, case size is 28" x 28" x 44" tall. Few exterior scuffs on the laminate but built solid to last a life time. Local pick up preferred.

$500.00 obo

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/SACLUNCH/IMG_1476.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/SACLUNCH/IMG_1474.jpg

What's local?

Man, you could fit a whole band's worth of gear in that thing!

I'm located in southern California. Yea the case is quite big but built like a brick house. I purchased it for my rack and Mesa RK head but I was too stupid to check the width. My RK is too wide, this case was custom ordered to house a Mesa Triple Rectifier head.

I would love to have something like that but it would be hell getting it into my truck that is lifted 10 inches. I would certainly buy it if I had roadies and a trailer though.

Russ said:
I would love to have something like that but it would be hell getting it into my truck that is lifted 10 inches. I would certainly buy it if I had roadies and a trailer though.

Russ,
I'll through in a couple rodies in the deal, HAHAha. Anyway if you are intrested, I will let it go for $440.00, that's what I paid for it. I am really bummed that my head won't fit, it really is the perfect case to protect your gear.

man i had the thrice owned a&s head/rack case with 8 spaces and it was 150 pounds empty. shipping was over 200 dollars when i sold it :cry:

good luck selling that.

Back