• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2X12 Half Back Cabinet---SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazz

Reaction score
Up for grabs is my 2X12 half back cab. It is in fine shape and the speakers are Celestion MC-90 and Vintage VS-12 -- both mesa black shadow. How about $375 loaded plus shipping or $250 without speakers plus shipping.
DSC_5673.jpg

DSC_5675.jpg

IMAG0382.jpg

I will also list separately, but I have a MKIII combo shell and road case that I will sell with no speaker. Make me an offer.
Thanks.

mazz said:
Up for grabs is my 2X12 half back cab. It is in fine shape and the speakers are Celestion MC-90 and Vintage VS-12 -- both mesa black shadow. How about $375 loaded plus shipping or $250 without speakers plus shipping.
DSC_5673.jpg

DSC_5675.jpg

IMAG0382.jpg

I will also list separately, but I have a MKIII combo shell and road case that I will sell with no speaker. Make me an offer.
Thanks.

I just jizzed in my pants.....in Canada by chance?.....not that Canadians jizz in their pants LOL!

I checked shipping rates-- will depend on whether the cabinet is sold with or without speakers. Anything under 60lbs would be about $90 to go to Ohio and about $125 to California. So that is a ballpark idea. Based on UPS store building custom box and packing and shipping. I will weigh the cabinet later with speakers to see if that meets the cutoff.

Latest posts

Back