• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 1992 Ibanez RG 1200 w/ Case

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reticon

Reaction score
Ibanez RG 1200 in red with original case from 1992. No fretwear, excellent condition, just some swirl marks from polishing. It could pass for new at guitar center. The case however is well worn. Here are some quick photos, I'll do better when I have time. If you are not aware of this guitar, it was only made for one year, far beyond today's prestige quality and quite rare. Great feeling bound wizard neck. All original except the coil tap switch you can see has been added. Also the neck is a DiMarzio EJ signature and the bridge a DiMarzio 36th anniversary PAF. Also the original pickguard was starting to yellow as they all do, so a new one was made by Jeani Pickguards and you know it fits perfectly and looks great. The original pickups are included, as is the original pickguard. My price is $800 and I accept credit cards, money orders, personal checks, etc.

rg1.jpg

-
rg2.jpg

-
rg3.jpg

-
rg4.jpg

Back