• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

::FS::1992 2Ch. Dual Rectifier / 4x12 Standard Cabinet

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiSeRY

Reaction score
Will sell both as a package or separately. Prices and descriptions below:

For anyone looking for a Dual Rectifier, this is the one to have. This amp is in great condition and sounds fantastic. My only reason for selling this, is I'm downsizing my setup. This is a 1992 2 Channel Dual Rec that sounds absolutely pristine. Anybody that knows anything about these amps, knows that the newer model Rectifiers cannot come close to the sound of the early 2 channels. This amp has brand new Ruby Tube EL34's and a fantastic set of preamps from Doug's Tubes in NY. Includes one button Mesa footswitch and dustcover. I will also throw in a barely used set of JJ KT88 tubes as well, if you're not a fan of EL34's. This amp will not last long at this price! $1,500.00 +shipping FIRM.

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

This is a Mesa Boogie 4x12 Standard Rectifier Guitar Cabinet. This cabinet has been well taken care of and has only one tiny tear in the tolex, which I have noted in the pictures. Otherwise, flawless...this cab is loaded with Celestion Vintage 30 speakers and sounds fantastic. It's also built like a tank. $650.00 OBO + shipping

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

Thanks!!

Sweet! That's a 'PRE-627' Revision E.
I don't think it will last long at that price.
I already have two, but I'm tempted to buy it and monopolize the Revision E's.

Joel said:
Sweet! That's a 'PRE-627' Revision E.
I don't think it will last long at that price.
I already have two, but I'm tempted to buy it and monopolize the Revision E's.

haha...yeah, it's such a sweet amp. just doing a bit of housecleaning! : )

Latest posts

Back