• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:1991A Mark IV Short Head & Anvil Roadcase - SOLD!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdortona

Reaction score
used 1991A Mesa Boogie Mark IV Short Head with an Anvil Road case and footswitch in excellent shape. A copy of the original manual is included as well . Cosmetically, no rips or tears. The corner protectors have a few minor scuffs on them. Music ManJP6 (Adam) was the former owner and he kept it in excellent shape. This amp was recently serviced top to bottom by the Mesa Boogie factory in 6/2008 (receipt included for $238.35), given new Mesa 6L6 (ST-440) Power Tubes and a clean bill of health. The preamp tubes are from Doug’s Tubes (the Mesa cocktail) and were replaced shortly before it was sent to Mesa Boogie. I estimate that they (the preamp tubes) have about 7 hours on them.

I also am including a matched pair of EH EL34 tubes. The EL34s have about 5 hours on them (only experimented with them). The amp is ready to go to a loving home. The reasons I’m selling it are that I use it rarely since getting the 5:50 Express and I want more of a “plug and play set-up”. Also, like the GAS hog that I am, I need the cash to finance yet another amp too :wink:

The price is $1500 + shipping. I would prefer a money order and avoid Paypal if at all possible, but if you wish to use them, that’s AOK, just add 3% to the total. If you live anywhere near Elmira NY (25 minutes away), Binghamton NY (40 minutes away), Ithaca NY (50 minutes away), or Syracuse NY (close to two hours away), a local pick-up/test drive is fine too.

FWIW, I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay (mdortona) and have done deals on the BB with MusicManJP6 (Adam) and GTS (George). They’ll give me good character references (I hope) :lol: Pics below.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Matt

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

Latest posts

Back