• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[For Sale] Trem-O-Verb Head, 230v, NZ, AU,EU sale!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AUDIODW

Reaction score
Hi im new here, David from New Zealand, i have a Trem-O-Verb Head for sale. 230v, dead mint condition!! fitted with T-Verb tube kits from Doug's Tube. check my ebay id same as "audiodw" i have 100% feedback. more info/pics email me [email protected]

i want get at least NZ$2699. ship to anywhere.

NZ$ 2700 for head + about NZ$300-400 shipping to EU. so total cost would be around NZ$3000-3200.. in AU Dollars:around $2900
around EU 1500...more or less abit..

this amp also on local NZ auction site Trademe:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=172972968

cheers

David

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

Does price include shipping (and insurance)? Tempted ;) Only concern would be those **** shipping companies and getting it to the UK in one piece..... :)

Edited to add.... looks bloody lovely!

Hi David,

Saw the amp on trademe earlier and I must say it looks magnificent. There are only 4 Tremoverbs in NZ (2 heads, 2 combos) to my knowledge (and I know of a few previous owners) and this is the best one I've seen. That's a very fair price considering the condition and new tubes. Good luck with the sale!

Rob

Hanslow said:
Does price include shipping (and insurance)? Tempted ;) Only concern would be those **** shipping companies and getting it to the UK in one piece..... :)

Edited to add.... looks bloody lovely!

NZ$ 2700 for head + about NZ$300-400 shipping to EU. so total cost would be around NZ$3000-3200.. in US Dollars: $2000-2200

about EU 1500...

robredo_mattila said:
Hi David,

Saw the amp on trademe earlier and I must say it looks magnificent. There are only 4 Tremoverbs in NZ (2 heads, 2 combos) to my knowledge (and I know of a few previous owners) and this is the best one I've seen. That's a very fair price considering the condition and new tubes. Good luck with the sale!

Rob

cheers Rob! yeah she is really sweet amp.. got alot watchers but no one bid. i guess people in NZ all have very tight pocket right now...

probably you guys gonna have better luck selling it there. We can get better prices here (fwiw i can have a trem head for 1300-1500 usd shipped down here in Brazil), probably the same price range that european folks can have.

Plus, your prices already include the import taxes applied there - absolutely normal, since youve paid for it, but that make the price goes higher.

just my 0.02 :)

well EU, AU, NZ etc places 220V mesa amp usually cost twice much as in U.S. you can import 110v for much less. but you still need to buy a large step down transformer and tone you getting are not same as 220v amp. i have A/B same amp and Triaxis etc other amps. 110v with step down transformer always feel lack of something. 220v amp sounds much fuller, 3D like and very punchy.. that's my 2c

Latest posts

Back