• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE SERIES I STILETTO TRIDENT---SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khawkins

Reaction score
Well, I think I've decided to throw my Series I Trident out on the open market. I love this amp when I can crank it but I'm just not getting that many chances. Just not meant to be a bedroom amp and I should've known that before buying it. I'll probably be downsizing to some type of combo.

Anyway, I'm throwing it out on Ebay soon and wanted to see if anyone here wanted it first.

I can e-mail pics to anyone interested.

$995 plus shipping. Lower 48 only please.

Thanks for looking.

-Kyle

I've never played a Stiletto before. How does it compare to the F-50? I know the F-50 has 6L6's.

Well, the Stiletto is an EL-34 amp so I'm assuming it's sounds quite a bit different. I haven't played the F-50 so I apologize, I can't make a comparison. I'm sure most everyone else on the board can though. A couple of people on the forum here helped me dial in some pretty cool tones (most notably, a mid 70's Van Halen tone). It sounded awesome but you need to be able to crank it quite a bit (which I usually can't since it's in my basement).

Latest posts

Back