• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Road King Series II 2x12 Flame Maple / Tan Grille

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Title says all.
THE KING OF THE AMPS, custom made, in immaculate condition!!!
anyone interested??

groovetuber said:
He told me he was selling the amp for $4000.

LOL! Is that US funds as I am assuming it is..I can get new one in Canada for about $3900 plus taxes. :roll:

Yes, it is USD. I'm not sure how much all of the custom options cost him, so I don't really know if it's a good deal or not. Either way, that's a lotta cash.

This **** scammed me out of 430 British Pounds. He's a crook and I have the internation fraud squad on his case, he's stolen from hundreds of people. Never EVER by anything from brazil

Im gonna buy myself a gun and go hunt these son of a bitches down one by one....I will be the new international fraud squad!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

This guy has conned so many others. I am preparing a dossier of evidence against him, Had his IPs investigated and he is indeed in Brazil, the **** lied to one guy claiming he was in Finland. The Alan Earlyn warning also refers to this dick I believe.

The dick asked for Western Union payment first off. Obviously a con man, Cant believe this guy walked away with $860 of my hard earned money. I hope somebody puts a bullit in his head

portugese speaking ********** will die of aids...
His username says it all!!

that or he's implying what he likes to do to the
innocent people he's scammed...

There is a special place in hell for fuckers like you
I promise... :twisted:

Back