• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Rectifier Recording Pre and 2:100 Poweramp-SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garjaye

Reaction score
Up for sale is a Rectifier Recording Pre and 2:100 Poweramp.... both in great condition and maintained through out the years by a certified Mesa tech.

These were purchased in late 2003...early models but, they have been cared for in a rack since day one.

Flaws
-Minor Rack scratches on the top of the units
-There is a small black screw missing from the front panel of the poweramp. It doesn't affect anything, but I thought I should mention.
-At least one of the power amp tubes need to be replaced. The whole thing was re-tubed in 2007...BUT, it hasn't been used much since then, so there is plenty of life in them still. There was just one bad tube that I never replaced.

I'm asking $1750 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states of the US. I'd also consider a Roadster trade or make an offer.

The units sound GREAT on their own... but, sound even more awesome together. Similar to an older 2 channel Dual Rectifier but with great cleans and different options not available on the heads. I also had wonderful results recording direct as the pre was intended.

Oh yeah, I still have the original boxes and manuals.

I also meant to add that I'm in the market for a Mark IV head, I wouldn't mind a clean trade... both units for a Mark IV head. Preferably a long head, but not too picky.

Back