• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale PRS McCarty and a Matchless Clubman

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Echo21

Reaction score
I have a mint condition 2004 PRS McCarty in tobacco burst, moons, chevron flame top. All original stock with original case, hang tags and case candy. I also have a mint condition Matchless Clubman head with EL34's. $1800 shipped.
PM or email at [email protected]

http://s582.photobucket.com/home/Shooter1371

I've added the Matchless Clubman head for sale as well. I'm willing to listen to any reasonable offers, they need to go to make room for new gear.

there is a typo in your subject line on the first post. a "Mathless" head might throw some people off and prevent them from looking to 'add' to their collection :lol:

Good luck on the sale, beautiful PRS!

-AJH

MesaENGR412 said:
there is a typo in your subject line on the first post. a "Mathless" head might throw some people off and prevent them from looking to 'add' to their collection :lol:

Good luck on the sale, beautiful PRS!

-AJH

I never was very good at math (or spelling). Thanks for the correction.

Sorry if I missed it, but are you selling BOTH guitar and amp for $1800?
Thanks

pilgrimx said:
Sorry if I missed it, but are you selling BOTH guitar and amp for $1800?
Thanks

No, the McCarty is sold. The Clubman is up for $1800 OBO.

I would be interested in trade the Matchless for an original Mesa Boogie MKIIC+ head or combo.

I would be interested in a trade for a mesa lonestar classic plus about $500 in cash.

The clubman is back up for sale or trade. Mesa MKIIC+ amps always welcome. Will also consider Gibson Les Paul goldtops, vintage 70's marshall heads, or marshall hand wired clones plus some cash.

Latest posts

Back