• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale: MINT MARK IV short head w/fu-3 and mesa cover

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jutsin

Reaction score
my mark iv short head is SOLD. however the rest is still
celestion neo speaker, mesa/boogie OEM EVM-12L, and a mint f-30 combo shell let me know if you are interested in any of that
DSC02464.jpg

DSC02461.jpg

Wow, that's clean. I've thought about giving a Mark IV another chance, but i'd only be able to trade at this time.

Hi jutsin,

I'm interested in the amp if you are willing to ship to Europe.

Lmk if we can work something out.

Thanks

Julian

i will ship to europe (i've done so many times) as long as i have the payment in full, and you understand the shipping costs, as well as any other import tax that you may have to pay. i can work up a shipping quote if you give me your address. USPS is cheapest, but their insurance only goes up to $600. let me know if you have any more questions!
i'll be getting more pics up today.

Hey Jutsin,

I am very interested in buying your amp! Please email me at shredman at comcast dot net to discuss further!

Still available:
f-30 combo cab with OEM EVM-12L mint condition (fits short chassis amps like the mark iv perfectly) $300
Mesa Boogie .50 cal + combo. also in fantastic condition $600

I am going crazy right now :twisted: , the is the most beautiful Mark IV I have ever seen for sale. I want it so badly :)

I kinda don't understand. We had a quick conversation where we agreed on a price, and I have the money just waiting. Sent you a last PM with just a quick question and haven't heard from you in two days, but you did post on here.

Let me know whats going on when you get a chance I know your traveling about.
thanks
Mike

still selling? if so how much for the whole shebang (head & cab)? if sold, my loss.

hey guys, thanks for all the interest. I replied to all posts and messages. check your PM's. Mexico is beautiful ;-)

Back