• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: MESA STILETTO ACE (REDUCED PRICE)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonchie

Reaction score
1x12 combo. Excellent shape. Actually perfect shape.

Great amp. Very versatile. Only reason I'm getting rid of it is I just found a jubilee locally for an amazing price (my dream amp).

It has winged C EL34's. Tungsol and JJ preamps tubes (sovteks in V4 and V5).

If you want pics ask and give me your email and I'll send you some. These things retail for $1600 at the store and obviously you can't get them offline (unless your in europe).

So instead of buying a brand new one save a few hundred buying from me. I have 100% feedback on ebay (bonchie123)...and I am verified on paypal. So no worries.

$1299 plus actual shipping. These are impossible to find used...don't miss out.

All the raving about these things on this board and noone wants one? Come on guys 8)

my 2 cents bro: stick with the ace. the more versatile than the jub, can produce most of the same sounds, will be more reliable, and cheaper to fix if it does break.

Schmoog said:
my 2 cents bro: stick with the ace. the more versatile than the jub, can produce most of the same sounds, will be more reliable, and cheaper to fix if it does break.

Its not just that I found the jube. My hours got cut at work, but we have to have a new dryer (ours just died). So I'm selling this, buying the jube to have a decent amp, using the excess buy my wife a dryer, and putting the rest in our vaction fund for this summer.

The ace is great, but its more amp then I need anyway. I'm sure theres plenty of people on here that want all that versitility though.

god it hurts when you gotta sell gear to pay bills. I had to sell off my effects for bills. (had about 13-1500 dollars worth of high quality effects pedals, lots of zvex, fulltone, barber) and god I miss them. especially my supa-trem

Back