• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Mesa Stiletto 2x12 Amp (Hardwood) *Beautiful*

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stonge

Reaction score
This is a very painful post for me...

Mesa Stiletto 2x12 Amp Hardwood Maple cabinet in perfect working order. This thing sounds absolutely amazing. Mesa is on to something with the EL34 power section. I am sure everyone here is hip to the specs of this beauty, so if it is all the same, I will just skip that part. I got this from JimAnsell who bought it NEW and plays in the same band I do so...

..when i layed my eyes on this thing I was absolutely in LOVE! With the tone and the look. Unfortunately it has come down to this or the C+..one has to go.
Even though this is probably a no-brainer for most on the board, the Stiletto is no runner up in the tone department - nostalgia is my only reason for selling this over the C+.

The Amp: 2 mesa EL34 447s, 1 JJ GZ34, 4 mesa russian2s and 1 mesa str 12ax7s. Has only left the studio/practice space twice for shows (local). Most people lie right here, but it's the truth. It has been well taken care of by 2 of the nicest parents to have ever owned boogies that we know.

Comes with: Original footswith (and trs cable), manual, casters and Roadcase (XCases - Form fit padding).

Flaws: There is a tear that you can see in the picture from when it was originally purchased..apparently an SM57 was knocked into it. Also it looks that there is a another super small tear starting to form on the opposite side, that is not visible in the picture and barely up close..but it's there, I assure you.

Speakers: C90s in there now, I prefered them BUT, if you would like the original V30s it came with I can have them put back in. Totally up to you.

Price/Payment: I am asking $1800 but will negotiate. Paypal, E-Check and if you are reputable here Post Office Money order.

Shipping: LOWER 48 STATES ONLY. ABSOLUTELY, ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT SHIP TO CANADA (please don't ask). I am able to ship through a business so shipping will be timely and CHEAP. I would quote like $35-$50 depending on where you live. West Coast is going to vary. I am in MI. I will do a local pickup.

That's all folks. This is the place I would like to see this thing sold at before FleaBay gets a hold of it. You people are the most worthy. Feel free to ask as many questions before hand.

-Mike

stilettoace2x12goodstuff.jpg

stilettoace2x12close.jpg

stilettoace2x12back.jpg

stilettoace2x12top.jpg

stilettoace2x12side.jpg

stilettoace2x12front.jpg

Message me for more pics or higher resolution. Thanks.

Oh my that is absolutely beautiful, I would love to sit my blonde Mark IV on top of that thing and switch back and forth with them...I just spent about 300 bucks today, which puts me a bit short of being able to make you a reasonable, honest offer. But if it's still around in about a week or so I will take it off your hands. If not, good luck with the sale! Just wanted to give you the free bump, and let you know that you have a potential buyer if things don't go well, but I can't imagine this thing lasting...

Here's a pic of my blonde Mark IV, would it look amazing sitting on top of that thing?

DSC00146.jpg

Wow seeing the two pictures together is staggering... you aren't by chance left handed and interested in a guitar and some cash are ya!? LoL, figured it's a complete shot in the dark, but worth a try, I have a Beautiful Alpine White Les Paul Studio, and a Schecter Hellraiser, also have a PRS, but that things isn't going anywhere :)

Latest posts

Back