• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Mesa Boogie Mark IV long head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody777

Reaction score
I love this amp, but I just got a Tremoverb and that works better for the band I'm in right now. I wish I could keep both, but I need the cash!

$1300 + shipping

The amp is in excellent condition and perfect working order. Includes footswitch (but the little "wings" were removed to make it more pedal board friendly). PM me or post your email and I can send pics later today if you're interested.

I can ship to Toronto... but I can't cover shipping. Sorry - shipping only to the lower 48 states. But you could cover the difference between US shipping and Canadian shipping and any customs duties.

PM me if you're interested.

hah...thats EXPENSIVE..nvm... 30% customs (i would so cover that) but the shipping i dunno lol

dfyne said:
hah...thats EXPENSIVE..nvm... 30% customs (i would so cover that) but the shipping i dunno lol

I'm not sure what you mean... but if you're really interested in the amp, PM me and I'm sure we can figure something out.

You don't have to pay 30% at customs if he ships it via USPS and gives it a declared value of $250 or something like that. I got a $950 boogie amp from Nashville to Canada and paid $40 in GST only.

^That's the problem though, if it's damaged and it's only declared at $250, you're screwed. You guys and trust shipping companies with your toys, but I sure as hell won't.

If the guy packs it properly then it won't be a problem. If you ship it USPS you can insure it for $1000 but give it a declared value of whatever you want. The thought process being it's worth $250 but the replacement value would be $1000.

I'd just buy one in Canada. haha

Actually a mark 4 in Canada costs $2950 + GST and PST even with the exchange and and shipping it would still be worth your while. I don't see these at Songbird too often.

Where is Canada are you buying it? I bought my MKIV in November and it was $2450 plus PST & GST. $0.86 on the US dollar these days.. that doesn't add up to $2950

Latest posts

Back