• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Mesa 4812 - TriAxis/2:90(sold)- Dual Recto(sold)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackyl

Reaction score
I have 2 4812 cabs that have been covered since the day I bought them sitting in my studio. I have closed the back completely for a tighter sound, but I would have to say I have only played them, maybe 20 hours. They still have the hang tags on them.

Make an offer since I cannot even find any for sale to compare them too. I know that these were custom ordered from mesa when they were new.

Did some sleuthing for you..

Looks like from this ad in a Finland music shop has a sale for 4000FIM.. which looks like:

4,000.00 FIM Finland Markkaa (obsolete) =
869.666 USD United States Dollars

Hard to say since it's obsolete now lol... but looks like 870 bucks in its day?

Hope that helps you.. I'm not interested myself :)

I haven't seen any in a while, at one point I was looking to buy a few more, but never found any. I was thinking in the 400.00 range. I am getting out of my mesa boogie phase and selling off my rack, over the next few weeks I will list my dual recto rack mount and my triaxis/2:90 along with the amp switcher and stuff. I also have a bunch of 1x12 mesa cabinets too that will be going. Figured I would start with the biggest things first and all of the pieces have about the same time on them because I always played 5150 heads live.

The 4812 cabinets are just a little bit smaller than the small 4x12 mesa made and personally I liked the 4812 sound better.

Thank you for the information.

Someone sent me a message asking about the triaxis/ 2:90

Considering the age probably 1300 OBO for the two pieces.

Not sure I have 3 of them would like to do a package on them to get rid of them at one shot. Make an offer.

The Dual recto rack mount someone asked about 900.00 +shipping or Best offer.

Sorry I cannot get the pictures in here, but I can certainly email them.

For the person that contacted me the pics are on the way.

Are those Mesa Thiele 1x12 cabs or Mesa Widebody 1x12 cabs? I have a Mesa F-50 widebody combo. Thanks!

Back