• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Maverick Dual Rectifier 2x12 Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chiricm

Reaction score
Reluctantly parting ways with my Maverick combo... just don't have enough room for it in my new apartment. For those who aren't familiar with this amp, it's an out of production 2 channel amp that is great for a lot of styles. Amp is still in very good condition with some minor dings and wear, gigged only 4 times, primarily used for low volume practice sessions, smoke-free environment, etc etc. Anything else I could say about this amp is summarized pretty well by the review here: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=12568&highlight=maverick

It's a great amp and I'm going to really miss it when I part with it... but that's life for the broke musician I suppose ! Anyway, here are the features from the Mesa website:

# 35 W Pure Class A Power/ 4xEL84, 6x12AX7, 1x5AR4
# 2 Channels – Rhythm and Lead
# Bright/Fat switch for use with rhythm channel (incredibly useful for tonal diversity!)
# Independent gain, bass, mid, treble, reverb, and volume controls per channel
# Output level control (over all channels)
# Rectifier select switch (Switch between Silicon/Tube diodes)
# Spring-loaded reverb
# Parallel FX Loop w/ Mix Level controls
# Slave out w/ Level control
# 1 Button Footswitch

If you want to read up more, check http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of%20_Production/Maverick/maverick.html

I'm in the Cleveland, Ohio area and would very much prefer a pickup, but if you're interested, we can figure out shipping, so do not hesitate to drop me an e-mail: [email protected]

EDIT: Of course I forget price... I'm looking for about 820$ for this, but this is not set in stone... we can talk.

E-mail if interested!

if size is your problem i'd love to trade you my f-30 for it. it has the wicker cane grill and red tolex.

Latest posts

Back