FOR SALE - Gibson Firebird VII GORGEOUS TOP - MINT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neuro

Reaction score
CRAIGSLIST LINK: http://charlotte.craigslist.org/msg/562664842.html

Hi guys,

I have an extremely MINT condition GIBSON Firebird VII with a rare Red Grain top available for $1400 or Best Offer. This guitar is flawless. Hasn't been played much at all, and needs a new home! This is cheap folks...well worth the money. Serial # is: 02993625

These go for $2,000 new and this is practically a new guitar. And probably has the most beautiful finish on a guitar that I have ever seen, as well as some of the best sounding pickups. Its not the common sterile-looking red, but is a deep dark red where the natural grains of the wood can be seen.

It has that classic Gibson sound with the mini-humbuckers...The neck pickup sounds like a mix between a Les Paul and Strat tone (very smooth yet natural bite), and the bridge pickup sounds like a Les Paul Burstbucker. Unfortunately for financial reasons I have to let it go.

Pickup is preferred, BUT I'll be glad to work out shipping costs otherwise. Location is in Thomasville, NC.

FOR ANY QUESTIONS/OFFERS YOU CAN EITHER CALL MY CELL (336-906-3564) OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Latest posts

Back