• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Boogie simul satellite

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Very Good Condition, i would look at it as NEW! very clean amp, been in non smokin areas, gigged a very few times. no scratches. $900. PM ME for other questions and i dont have pics but serious inquires will get them.

soulblooddivide said:
Very Good Condition, i would look at it as NEW! very clean amp, been in non smokin areas, gigged a very few times. no scratches. $900. PM ME for other questions and i dont have pics but serious inquires will get them.

Just giving my .02... good luck with the price. I sold mine a few months ago for $450 and it was in pretty good condition...took several weeks to sell at that price. :wink:

psychodave said:
soulblooddivide said:

Just giving my .02... good luck with the price. I sold mine a few months ago for $450 and it was in pretty good condition...took several weeks to sell at that price. :wink:

well i bought it for that price and didn't know the resale so i just stuck that on there. this has beeen freshly retubed, not even 2 hours have been on the tubes, the amp is in tip top shape, if i stuck it in a mesa box with wrapping i'd call it *brand new* i know the amp is discountinued and can go for more than 450$

If it's been gigged with then it's not new. It's not really right to advertise it as new especially since these are discontinued and have been for a decent amount of time.

But you are right, they do sell for more than $450. You bought yours for $900.

You are also going to have a really hard time selling something when you don't have any pics.

Is it a Simul-Class or a sixty watt? Four power tubes or two? Graphic, EV, casters, cover, road case? Chrome corners, or leather? Most importantly, photos? Not blurry camera-phone ones. Might go to 5. For 9 you can get the whole Mark III, not just the power section. :D

MrMarkIII said:
Is it a Simul-Class or a sixty watt? Four power tubes or two? Graphic, EV, casters, cover, road case? Chrome corners, or leather? Most importantly, photos? Not blurry camera-phone ones. Might go to 5. For 9 you can get the whole Mark III, not just the power section. :D

yea i'm sorry you're right i totally forgot specs and pics. its simul class. 90 watts i believe(could be wrong) . 4 power tubes has the graphic EQ, no case. no corners, just leather. i'll have to take pics later, there isn't one scratch on it, i garuantee this thing is flawless. i bought it that way, i take real good care of my gear, although my cabinet is well used. i traded my gibson goth v, for a mesa 4x12 slant recto cabinet and 500$, STOLE it from this cat.

just cause its been gigged a few times doesnt mean it's been played out. as for the knobs and eq and push pulls, there is no slack or extra slide, its great, i just replaced all the tubes for the mesa 'military grade' 5881s .. i love the amp, it has great power and versitility, if you know how to use it. i use it as a slave off my mark IV so i can run stereo, 2 diff cabs and 2 diff tones. beautiful! couldn't be better.

Latest posts

Back