For all those People who wanted a short head case...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shep

Reaction score
I just got this one..traded my rackmount and a old beat up SKB case for this and a Anvil road box..

DSC03698.jpg

DSC03691.jpg

Looks sweet.. no real marks apart from the join marks..the only problem was the lack of Fan..

Boogiebabies said:
Are you telling me $ 12,000 AUS is like $ 4.00 US ? :D The American Dollar is not what she used to be....

it's a real pain when i want to buy my US strings.. $5000 a packet.. pick's i only use Jazz III pick's.. $300 each when i get them from the US.. :cry:

but was going to ask you about one of your fan's..PM me if you like..

Yeah it's wat i have been wanting for ages..Its SO easy to change tubes and carry around to..i play alot of gig's and it's so more logical than the rack case for me ..

If you have an electronics shop then you can get a 120V ballbearing fan and a US style two blade cord. Then you just make the connections inside the fan and it looks standard and is like having it manufactured as such. That is what I did for putting my chassis into the combo. The cord on my fan wasn't long enough. So rather than do surgery to modify it and have too much cord for when I went back to head or rackmount, I just made one. It didn't cost me as much as getting one from Boogie. I am sure that would be the case in Australia also.

they have them all in Aust Power and they are too small..(i am running US in my mk IV ) and they are still pretty costy..so mesa or older US one..

Shep said:
Boogiebabies said:
Are you telling me $ 12,000 AUS is like $ 4.00 US ? :D The American Dollar is not what she used to be....

it's a real pain when i want to buy my US strings.. $5000 a packet.. pick's i only use Jazz III pick's.. $300 each when i get them from the US.. :cry:

BTW, This IS a JOKE ! :D

Here in Southern CA I can get things for just about any voltage.

Back