First post- Pics of my Mark IIC+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killerburst

Reaction score
BoogieMK2c011.jpg

The grill cleaned up nicely and you don't see those streaks now.

BoogieMK2c010.jpg

BoogieMK2c009.jpg

BoogieMK2c008.jpg

BoogieMK2c007.jpg

BoogieMK2c006.jpg

BoogieMK2c005.jpg

BoogieMK2c004.jpg

BoogieMK2c003.jpg

BoogieMK2c002.jpg

BoogieMK2c001.jpg

Comments, questions, suggestions?

killerburst said:
Do tell? Are you the original owner?

If I was the original owner, I would still be owning it. I know the owner of the store (Scott). I was playing that amp a few weeks ago. It sounds great. I stuck a pair of Sylvania 6L6's in the outside sockets (so it had 4 6L6's) and it sounded huge. I loved it through a 4x12. You have a great amp.

psychodave said:
killerburst said:

If I was the original owner, I would still be owning it. I know the owner of the store (Scott). I was playing that amp a few weeks ago. It sounds great. I stuck a pair of Sylvania 6L6's in the outside sockets (so it had 4 6L6's) and it sounded huge. I loved it through a 4x12. You have a great amp.

You must be the 'Dave' who wrote his settings down on the suggested settings sheet that Scott had. I feel like I know you already. :lol: Too funny.

killerburst said:
psychodave said:
killerburst said:

You must be the 'Dave' who wrote his settings down on the suggested settings sheet that Scott had. I feel like I know you already. :lol: Too funny.

Thats me. 8)

Hi killerburst.

I am building one mark II clone. You it could send more pic of the circuit and of the values of the components, I am thankful.

The amp is virtually 100% factory stock. It does look like they were going to prep it for a GEQ
and pulled it out. There is some leftover glue in the chassis where the amplifier board goes.
If you ever want to run EL34's or modern 6CA7's you should connect pins 1 and 8 on the outer sockets.

I'd suggest getting those old filters replaced,aside from the age,one of those 30uf's looks like it is busting out of its wrapping.Even tho the amp sounds good now,with new filters it will sound much better.

Latest posts

Back