First post.....Hello to all!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LSspecial

Reaction score
Hello Board,

I just bought a new Lonestar Special and I couldn't be happier. I have owned a couple of Boogies in the past but have never bonded with them. Boy the Lonestar is quite different and a blast to play through. Looking forward to spending time here!!

LSspecial.jpg

Hey! I'm still inside the first month with my LSS, so a "Honeymooner" I guess. I'm very happy overall myself, although I continue to deal with an erratic problem. But thats another story.

I figure we LSS owners are just about enough in number now to start a daily thread for LSS'ers to use. I'm not sure if it would work, but I suppose the only way to know would be to start a thread and see if anyone posts to it??

Look forward to discussing settings, tones and other stuff as we explore our new amps. Rock On, Jeff

Welcome to the Board. :D

That is a nice tele you got there too.

Welcome, Congrats on a fantastic amp, and your guitar is GORGEOUS!

Thanks to all for the nice welcome. I'm learning more and more about the LSS and enjoying it even more. A very well thought out design that works extremely well no matter how you use it. I have never liked channel switching amps because one never sounded as good as the other. Especially the overdrive channel which made me rely on pedals instead of the amp. With the LSS both channels are fantastic and very musical. I am very impressed and having a lot of fun discovering my new toy!!

Latest posts

Back