First Delay Pedal

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The red box is programmed to switch banks down and toggle input modes. it is not as complicated as it sounds. :) The TF has inputs for "AUX switch" which can use up to a three button switch with TRS cable, expression, and MIDI.

PS, I am glad to help in any way I can. Like you, the main goal of my music is to bring praise to Jesus, and if it takes a $400 delay pedal to do that best, consider it done. BTW, I got mine with the aux pedal for $350 shipped on Ebay. If you ever have any questions or needs, you can most easily get in touch with me by phone 904-298-4260 , email [email protected], or facebook "Justin Kelly".

Peace!

I second the Digitech Hardwire, great small foot print delay with a bunch of options including...tap tempo!

+1 To everything everyone has said, I also own the Flashback, bought it the day it was released. I gas'd over that pedal for months when I first seen the demos. I run mine in the loop as well and unless i'm on clean and going for an edge type of sound which isn't much, I usually set mine on tape or analog for a short delay for that slapback sound and when soloing I will change it up to a lil longer for some nice sustain for day's. Love that freaking pedal, doesn't matter which amp it's plugged into it's the bomb for a small footprint delay pedal. So many options and yes the tap tempo is awesome when mastered properly. I had the same problem getting used to tap tempo on my rc-xl 20 looper pedal but once you hear it in your head it's all good from there.

Back