Feeler: Pricing for a MK I ReIssue

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jryan

Reaction score
Hi guys,

First off, let me apologize if this in the wrong forum. Mods, feel free to move it if necessary.
Its unfortunately come to the time that i may need to sell my mint Mark I RI.
Wife and I are looking at houses and I may need every penny to help get us where we need to be.

So, my question....

I have what I would consider a mint condition Mk I RI. Black tolex w/ tan jute grill.
I purchased it used, but I dont think it ever was before I got it. I put all brand new Mesa power and pre amp tubes in it. I just installed a brand new EV12LM 200wtt speaker in it. I've only owned it for about 3 months and its been gigged w/ maybe twice.
This thing rocks. It works and sounds perfect.

I just dont really have any idea where to start pricing it at?

Any insight from you all?

All advice appreciated greatly and thanks!

The correct place for you to post you are selling an amp is in the Boogie Clasifieds.

That being said I believe they worth around $800.00 or so. Maybe more for a really clean one.

Where are you located? I might take it off your hands for you. :D

Edit
Just looked through completed listing on ebay and one sold for $775.00 in mint condition. I saw a number of em that were priced higher and didnt sell.

Nomad said:
The correct place for you to post you are selling an amp is in the Boogie Clasifieds.

That being said I believe they worth around $800.00 or so. Maybe more for a really clean one.

Where are you located? I might take it off your hands for you. :D

Edit
Just looked through completed listing on ebay and one sold for $775.00 in mint condition. I saw a number of em that were priced higher and didnt sell.

Thanks Nomad,

Well, I wasnt really trying to sell it just yet. I'm hoping I can hang onto it for as long as possible, but it may be inevitable(sp?)

thanks for the advice though, thats a good idea...I'll check through the completed listing on ebay.

Latest posts

Back