• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler FS: Mills Acoustics 4x12A Afterburner Slant NJ/NY/PA

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdurso

Reaction score
In the process of trying to start another project up and getting a little recording going. With that said I need to raise some funds to get some other other gear, so I'm putting my beloved Mills cab on the chopping block. If any of you have ever read my review on this cab you'll know how i feel about this cab and its not without a little hesitation that I'm considering selling it. I've owned it for a little over a year but this cab is MINT.

Anyway for those that don't know much about the Mills Acoustics Afterburner cabs they are loaded with Celestion Vintage 30s and are built like tanks. I've owned Mesa cabs for pretty much the last decade and I believe these cabs are at least on par with the build quality of Mesa. What makes these cabs so special is the internal ported baffle (Afterburner) which helps in enhances the cabs clarity and keeps the low end tight. For more detailed information on this cab check out the Mills site:
http://millsacoustics.com/quality.html
http://millsacoustics.com/models.html

Anyway... These cabs can only be bought factory direct for $1100. Mine still looks brand new, no scuffs, no tears, just MINT. I'm looking to get $850 for the cab. I will NOT ship this monster so I will only consider a local sale. I'm located in central NJ but would be willing to meet up if you're in NY/PA/MD/DE. I'm also open to trades but it will have to be for the gear... I'm especially interested in Rivera combos, as well as Rivera designed Fender combos.

I will take pics of the cab if I see that there is genuine interest, but believe me when I say, this cab is dead MINT. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested or if you have any questions.

Latest posts

Back