FAQ..?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platypus

Reaction score
So I was kicking around the idea of putting together a FAQ that can be a stuck thread at the top containing some popular topics. That way, people new to the board can find information quickly, it can be referenced just for knowledge sake, and it can cut down on repeat topics in the forums.

If there's something you'd like to contribute by all means PLEASE DO! I wanted this to be a community effort so we can all agree on what's put in it. Obviously people will have different opinions but I'm sure there is a common ground.

Everything from tube choices, speakers, specific amp models, 'my amp makes this sound?', 'how to get this tone?' etc can be put in it.

If you're interested in helping or have a topic to contribute, by all means send me a PM and I'll put it into the thread. I'd like to get some stuff down so there's actual content when I post it. This can be added to at any time so it will be constantly evolving.

Guitarzan said:
Get Ned to "sticky it".

yeah, I talked to him via PM and he said he'd have no problem doing that when we have something put together 8)

I'd love your input too if you're willing to add stuff!

Thats a relly good Idea--Icant tell you how many times Ive had to go back through all of the threads so that I could copy and paste a book that I had previously written so that I could put it in a thrad that was basicly asking the same thing--Im with you and would love to help--just let me know how I can--:wink:

Also--my Tung-sol Preamp tube came in yesterday and I'll be able to try it tomorrow--Im pretty excited about that! :wink:

Anyone is free to write about ANY topic.. if you have stuff in mind by all means forward it on, there's no wrong information

Back