• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S or F/T 1983 JCM-800 2210

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Human Guitarist

Reaction score
I have a 1983 JCM-800 2210. This is the 2 channel 100W version. It has reverb but is currently disconnected. The head case is in decent shape. No rips or tears but it does look like it 25 years old.

I am looking to sell it outright or trade for something similar. Preferrably a Mesa Mark III. Will ship to lower 48.

Pics coming tonight. Looking for 800-ish plus shipping or a comparable trade. This one does bleed some into the cleans with the stock preamp tubes. But we tried a set of the Mesa pre's and it cleaned up quite nicely. Not only did the the gain bleed go away but the cleans actually sounded awesome.

The power tubes are 6550's. They're not as high gain as the El-34's are but the are very warm sounding and nice bottom end. No mods that I'm aware of. I can't remember what pre's it has in it right now. I'll check that tonight too.

The brown spot on the front was from me trying clean a smaller dirty spot. it just needs a better cleaning.

DSC02070.jpg

[/img]
DSC02074.jpg

I can chime in a little here. It's loaded with Groove Tubes 6550's and we put in a set of Mesa 12AX7's that were brand new and came stock in a Stiletto ACE I used to have (I replaced the stock pre's and those were never used until now). Has an aftermarket footswitch which works great. The channel bleed is noticable depending on pick attack on the clean channel, but the tonal quality and low end of this version I enjoy much better than the '87-ish to later models when the channel bleed was corrected some. They fixed it up a little bit, but these old '83 and earlier models are awesome.

Latest posts

Back